self-improvement, self-development, sharing knowledge, sharing wisdom, fitness, improving our minds and body, solution to problems

RAGE - Powerful Emotion   R ecently I Come to know about a game which was named GOD OF WAR At first I didn't like its graphics a...

RAGE (ANGER) HOW TO USE IT

RAGE - Powerful Emotion

 

Recently I Come to know about a game which was named GOD OF WAR
At first I didn't like its graphics and camera view I thought it would be Boring to play blah blah blah!!
But one day I decided to be more open minded and let's see what type of game it is. So, I first go to YouTube and search for God of war Story  And when I heard the whole story I got impressed by there storyline. So, let me review his story and the reason why am I mentioning it.


Kratos Rage (GOD OF WAR 4) Game

How To Use Your RAGE Correctly!!!

 To use your rage correctly, there is one thing you should keep in mind. And that is Timing.
 this looks simple advice but a very powerful weapon that every great warrior or fighter use.
So, Don't take it lightly I can give an example: 

 Have you ever seen any predator hunting. Predators like Lion, tiger, great white shark, Bear, etc

when ever they hunt their prey firstly they slowly taking their time tries to get close to their prey

Getting close inch by inch metre by metre then they patiently wait for the right moment and when 

 the right moment comes they attack fiercely and kill their prey.  

This is how a great predator hunt. They are very patient and uses their energy on the right time

Like that way when you feel angry don't just smash things up but rather control it

Practice Patience.


 

0 coment�rios: