self-improvement, self-development, sharing knowledge, sharing wisdom, fitness, improving our minds and body, solution to problems

100 Push ups a Day: All Experiences Doing 100 push ups a day is challenging at first but with time it becomes easier. So if you ar...

100 Pushups a Day Challenge: Benefits, Difficulties and Experience

100 Push ups a Day: All Experiences



Doing 100 push ups a day is challenging at first but with time it becomes easier. So if you are a guy who watched some YouTube videos or read some articles about the benefits of doing it or want to know if it works or does it have some disadvantages. You know internet is full of opinions and some people don't actually do research or try it before giving you some advice over the topic so in this blog you are going to know the experience I've got.

EXPERIENCE: 


Pushups are great bodyweight exercise. It targets mainly chest and triceps. So has I started the first day was not so hard I did it easily but the second day, I felt soreness in my triceps and especially on shoulders and chest area. It was hard to do when you have pain in your muscles But I did it and comes the 3rd day which is quite challenging as same the soreness hasn't gone I did it anyway. Then After some days that 100 pushups a day became easy and boring. And I did more than 100 pushups a day it became that easy.


BENEFITS:


I noticed some benefits:


1. My Pushups reps increased

2. My Triceps strengthened


1 comment:

  1. Thank You For Your Valuable Information About Push Ups!

    We Provide Men's Wellness Products for Erectile Dysfunction just try it!

    ReplyDelete